[hvac] no control whatsoever

  well, after spending a not so cold night replacing my blower motor,
i've found that i no longer have the ability to select vent, heat,
defrost, etc. while this isn't a problem now (stuck on defrost / vent)
i'd like the ability to select heat if need be, as well as, a/c in the
summer. the trick i tried last time didn't help. i created a vacuum in
the yellow line underneath the dash, but as soon as i moved the lever,
the vacuum was lost and i lost my heat setting/ additionally, i pulled
off the line running to the back of the intake manifold and felt no
vacuum or blowing from the hose nor the manifold. ideas please? i know
the snow will be here soon and i'd like to get this resolved before
then. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com