Re: Quaife install help/tranny tear down.

Nah, it's all good, I borrowed a 8v bentley from a friend that has it all :) My 16v doesn't have any! It's about half as thin as the 8v. However, I *still* can't get the 5th gear dog off, I think that's what the thing above the synchro is. I got the 12 point bolt out of the mainshaft, and I see that the dog & everything is supposed to slide off but it won't, and my gear puller is too big to get into the three holes :( Should I just pickup a smaller gear puller or a set of slimmer arms at sears tomorrow? I bought a craftsman, I wonder if I could just get a smaller set of arms for this..... Any tips on getting this stupid dog off for now???
	-ghuff