Thanks List!

I got the new head on, bad bolts out of the crank pulley (hammer and a
12 pt), belts on and all hoses reconnected.  I want to thank everyone
for their ideas.  With out those, I would have just looked at this 82 as
a money pit.  I didn't get a chance to start it because the battery is
currently dead. :( I still need to reconnect the down pipe.  I'm renting
the tool from Peter 'cause I can't think of another time I will use it,
but I won't have that until later this week.
  As I said earlier, this car has been worked on before.  I couldn't
find a mark on the crank pulley, so I just made sure that the #1
cylinder was at TDC, the dot is on the intermediate shaft pulley so I
lined that up with the crank sprocket and I made sure that the
distributor was pointing to the #1 wire.  I put everything back on.  I
hope it starts when I get back up there.

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v