Fwd: coolant temperature

And make sure your fan is working correctly, theirs supposed to be two
speeds, make sure the bearing isnt worn. I installed a lower temp fan switch
and thermostat from tecttonics, also i just got a new radiator, thats
definately something you should check, cause my old radiator was so gunked
up, half the fucking thing was clogged, what you can do is take it to a car
wash or a dealer and have em steam it out.
    But my car stays around halfway all the time now.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
SACRAMENTO