Re: Selector rod length

Maybe I wasn't complete enough in describing what is happening in my earlier
post...

I've done the basic adjustment many times in the past with no problems.

I HAVE 15mm between the stop finger and gate- the stop finger is also
centered front to back as it should be-- the shifter plate is in the correct
position-- but I still can't get into reverse.  I have two of the original VW
(non-adjustable) links, and have verified their end to end distances- but I
still need to check the third "variable"- the short selector rod.  Unlike the
factory pieces, the TSR links are adjustable.

I was hoping someone could save me a trip down to the wrecking yard to get
the actual center-to-center measurement of a stock selector rod...