Re: power steering components?

Add to this list:

Lower steering columm pinion shaft
Pinion shaft boot
Shift relay lever bracket (the one that bolts to the taller PS rack)

The power steering conversion is a bit of work, but IMHO well worth it. I
sourced most of the parts necessary for the conversion from 1-800-VWPARTS.
They were a huge help...

Danny

In a message dated 8/30/01 7:38:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,