Re: MKI E-Brake Trim?

At 4:03 PM -0400 8/30/01, Marc Peterson wrote:
>My E-brake currently doesn't have any trim around it.  While cool looking in
>theory, in practice, crap falls in there and it gets nasty.  Is there a
>source for this?  Potterman?
>
>Marc
>

>--

Marc,

I have the plastic trim off my '81 Rabbit Convertible (I put an AGLA
boot on).  If you want it, you're welcome to it....email me
privately, and I can tell you how to get to my place (I'm off Culver
Rd.)

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |