still wacked out, hesitation (16v)

hey everyone.

i posted last week about the problems i was
having with my car. since then, i've check/changed
a couple of things with no sucess. problem: when
cold, car runs perfect. when it warms up though, that's
when it starts acting up. if i'm constantly driving, the problem
won't occur. if i take short trips and never sit at a light for
more than like 30 seconds, i'll never have the problem. if i let
the car idle for let's say 5 mins, when i give it gas again, it'll
sputter and then ring up. when i'm driving, i have no fuel
delivery problems, just only on take off. it's like something clicks
on, screws up the car and doesn't stop it till it cools down. don't
*seem* to have any vacuum leaks.

things i've changed/checked:
fuel pump
transfer pump
coolant temp sensor
played with the C/O mixture
timing

i found out why it was stinkin like gas though. the fuel
lines we're rubbing together and the steel braids punctured
the cold start line. changed that. i was checking for more leaks
tonight, but couldn't find anything.

i'm gonna check the cold start tommorow. i was reading the bentley
and it told me that it could be that. still gotta plug the diagnostic in to
see if that'll tell me something.

it's a 2L 16v motronic.

thanks

paul