Re: UK Euro Headlight question

Might be possible to swap sides, keeping the lights the right way up. This
would at least mean that the inner lamp, which has a longer throw, would be
on the right side. You then might be able to compensate for direction with
the adjusters.  I'm sure I remember someone on the list having a
satisfactory solution to this.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8