Re: Front suspension, steering and brakes

What did you have them set the alignment to?  I've found that alot of
negative camber will make the car follow any ruts or curvature in the road.
Most roads are curved to the sides to disperse water when it rains.  So
since you drive on the right side of the road, your car will have a natural
tendancy to pull to the right.  I recently set my alignment for maximum
negative camber, and wasn't able to figure out what the problem was until I
tried driving on the wrong side of the road, and found the car was pulling
to the left.  There may be something else wrong with your suspension, but
you can reduce the cars tendancy to pull to the right by either increacing
neg camber on the right wheel, and/or decreasing neg camber on the left.
Just make sure to mark the posistion of the alignment bolts so you can set
the camber back to the way the shop set it.

-Shawn

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp