Re: Pics of 79 Parts car- Thanks for info!

  Thanks to everyone that sent me the info about the ATS Cups (talk about
feelin' like a newbie!). I might get a set in the not-to-distant future, just
need to see what my rocco is like after replacing the suspension with the 14"
wheels before I swap them for 15's.

>Ahhh, that is a camera angle trick, those 3 up top are not in the console,
they are in a really cheesy cluster screwed to the underside of the dash.<

    Hmmm... damn, looked like a good setup too, guess I'll come up with
something.

Carl
77rocco
89fox