RE: More notches on the shifter!!

But if I had to stoop to owning a Ford, it would be a SHO.  The Yamaha
engine really is pretty good, and the car will move.  Of course, you still
have the privilege of dealing with all the wierd non-engine problems you
have to deal with just because it's a Ford.

A co-worker of mine with an '89 SHO 5-speed heard that the Tauruses sold
with police packages were SHOs without the body work.  Think of that if you
see one around - they might be able to catch you.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle