Engine Mount

Thanks list for all the feedback re: the engine stand.  Looks like Ill have
to separate the tranny to put the block on there.  That's why I couldn't
figure out how it hooks up to it.
But tell me this.   All this recent talk about engine mounts and how hard
they are to replace....the one that is tough is the pass side mount right?
Because its down there by all the belts and sprockets.  While I am R&Ring
the engine should I replace one or all of them now.  Didn't someone say
Potterman has good price on OEM type parts?  So what it comes down to
is...which one(s) should I for sure do now and which are not to bad to do
later if after a few months one goes out on me?
BTW I will have a few odds and ends from the 16v donor car to left over
after all this. I will make a separate post with a list when they are ready.
Thanks again for your guys (& gals) help.
Ken
'79 Scirocco (soon to be 1.8 16v)
"mcfly"