FS: MKII Zender AIR DAM

Alright The list Folks gets the first shot at this before I slap it on ebay
on Monday Morning.

Selling:

MKII (82-89) Scirocco Front Air Dam
Make : ZENDER
Color : Black rubber painted gloss black

This is one of the best examples, I have seen yet of a Air Dam Product,
Zender Did indeed make a good Air Dam, One Piece unit slips under any
US/Euro Bumpers.

The Unit is impeccable, No cracks, Breaks in the air dam itself (not even at
the screw holes)

I am asking for 150$ USD FIRM + Shipping (ask for cost it by sending me the
Zip code/Postal code)

http://www.allwest.net/gtx16v/cat4.html <--This link shows the model type
(front view) if you want actual pictures please ask by email (they are
available) , Since it would load the mailing server for no reason.

I will accept PAYPAL Payment ONLY.

Sorry but since this is a first come first serve item, first email (I will
check dates/Time) get first shot at it. If Unable to make payment, then
second email will get a shot at it (to make it fair to all...), and so on
and so forth.

Interested, email me directly NOT the list --> pbureau@home.com

   / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
  / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
 /_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816