Re: [(non-roc)A4 woes.]

Gary Huff <scirocco86@home.com> wrote:
My golf is a piece of crap.

My A4 (New Beetle) has been fine, had it over 2 yrs now, and have only put a
window switch into it (the kid did it when he was bored driving slow down the
stone road, hardly a tough job). Other than the wierd Bug specific parts (oil
filter and wiper blades), it's been a great car (the struts are making few
noises though, I too drive hard) The Rocc on the other hand has been a moody
little beast (mostly old car stuff) Sorry about your Golf, not what you need
when you are still making monthly payments.