Re: My 16v doesn't have any power anymore!!

In a message dated 8/23/01 12:36:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
humpnyomom@home.com writes:

<< Then I replaced the transfer pump and my
 car was fine, it was back to normal.....for a week! >>

So you replaced the transfer pump and everything was fine for a week.  This
suggests that the other fuel pump is actually bad.  Replacing the transfer
pump helped but being the other pump is not working it caused the transfer
pump to burn out again.  Good luck.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html