Re: Who's Doing What Sept 15th? Feel like Roc'n the Fog?

LXVTEC@aol.com wrote:

> Looks like you can count me in. I will be in Cupertino from the 9th to the
> 17th. I was planning on emailing the list since I will be in the south bay
> that week anyways at our corporate headquarters for training so I will
> finally be able to meet some of you guys in person. I should have my 78
> with  me (I hope) if they let me take it instead of a rental. Brian H you
> in?

VERY cool.  We need more new blood!  TBerk, see if you can actively recruit
some newbies up your way.. r.a.m.v.w. might even be a useful resource,
as well as the dreaded Vortex..

Another idea - I think we should do more driving of each other's cars at
these gatherings.  We all have some certain mod that someone else is
thinking of doing (suspension etc.) that you can never really know how
well you're gonna like it w/o sampling it first - which can be nearly
impossible to do - unless you get a whole bunch of people together like
this..... just a thought.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA