Re: JE Pistons Group Buy: ATTN: Wing Gee

UMMMM Forged pistons ARE special pistons. If they dont have the piston type
on file they will need that necessary info to be able to build (key word
here) you new pistons.

I usually just send them an old piston and tell them what I want changed.
Generally it is compression.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA