Re: Rear Window Decal

--- Brian Wagner <scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I guess we don't need to do a group buy. 8^)
>
> Hey Patrick put me in for 4, 2 regular and 2
> reduced. I want people to know
> they got a Scirocco as I pull upto the light and as
> I'm spankin them from
> light to light.
>
> LMK when eveything is together

Are these replicas of the factory decals? If so,
you'll probably find that the later "16V" style MK2
rear spoiler will blot out the tops of the letters (it
sits a bit lower than the other spoilers (early mk2 &
gtx)).

There are two Mk2 Sciroccos in a yard near me - I can
go measure this weekend if anybody wants to be sure.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)