Re: MKI FS

--- Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Not mine
> From scirocco.org.  Daun, how come you didn't know
> about this?  I thought you knew all the ohio scirocco
> drivers.  It looks pretty clean in the pics. and If it
> wasn't a 16 hr drive from me I might make him an
> offer....

> "sweet" pretty much orginal 81 "s" mars red classic,
> 105k on speedo, this car is very clean, check out the
> photos, it runs good,like all roccos it has a few
> issues, the winshield is cracked, the a/c pump is
> seized, air dam is missing , bildstein suspension,bbs
> rims, weber throttle body, "g" grind cam, $2500 check
> out the photos at http://sciroccojeff.freeservers.com/
>
> sciroccojeff <sciroccojeff@hotmail.com>
> columbus, oh USA - Sunday, August 19, 2001 at 20:18:22
> (MDT)

Who sez I didn't?  Just been outta town since the 16th is
all...

Caution - I didn't care much for the owner of this car.
Overprices things and doesn't like to deal.

As for the details, from what I remember:  car was owned by
an airline captain who moved to Columbus from Arizona and
soon after the move, sold the car.  It's straight, not
rusty at all.  When I saw the car (over a year ago) it was
in pretty nice shape.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
8 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.