(tech)eurolight wire harness

hey all,
  i got lucky enough to find someone selling a set of eurolights w/ the
blinkers and the euro taillights for $250.  when i recieved them today i was
shocked to find-out that they were in great condition and had the citylights
already in them.  he also threw in the grill w/ the emblem for free.  my
question is, can anyone point me to instructions on how to make the wiring
harness for them?  i'm not sure what gauge wire should be used or even what
type of relays i need.  i think i saw something about this awhile ago on
this list, but i don't think that it went into great detail about how to
build one yourself.  now just to find a deal just as good on eurobumpers.

Dave Margretta
`87 scirocco 8v