From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of JGGullion@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 5:56 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Need advice...Need a quite exhaust

Hey listees,

I need some advice.  I just got my 87 16V scirocco and it has a loud and
obnoxious performance exhaust on it right now which I would love to get rid
of and change it out for a super quite exhaust.  I drive my scirocco
everyday
and listening to that screaming exhaust is enough to rattle your teeth loose
and I hate it!  Anyways, to make a long story short....what are your
suggestions for a quite exhaust.....I want to make the roc more comfortable.
Thanks.

Greg