From: "Brad Sterling" <bgsterling@earthlink.net>
To: "Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@home.com>,        "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: RE: wiper relay , was -> What The...
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:58:32 -0700

<snip Patrick>
Hum is that relay only adjusting the program for the front wipers?
I heard (or seem to recall someone had mentioned ways back) that there was a
way to program the rear wiper to be intermittent (which would be nice
compared to the current usage (press-work action)
anyone?
<end snip>

Patrick,

	My 16v came stock with an intermittent rear wiper.  If you push the stalk
forward it will wipe the back window, pause for upwards of 20-30 seconds
(I've never timed it) and wipe again.  Maybe the 8v works differently?!?  If
so, it seems like a 16v relay would do the trick.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II