wiper relay , was -> What The...

Hum is that relay only adjusting the program for the front wipers?
I heard (or seem to recall someone had mentioned ways back) that there was a
way to program the rear wiper to be intermittent (which would be nice
compared to the current usage (press-work action)
anyone?

   / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
  / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
 /_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816