red rocco in columbus bought

yall might remember the red rocco foxx in a box posted about a while back, well, one of my friends purchased it.  as of 2 days ago the car is his.  i got a ride in it last night (my first ride in a rocco that runs right)......my car is so fucked.....his name is jason, and should be joining the list soon.  So for all the columbus roccers, there is another badass 16 valve roaming the streets.    ooooooooooooo its sweeet.  jsut thought id let yall know. lata

dan miller