Adventures in Asheville and Maryland

Well after discovering my need for a waterpump, Eric Ellis was cool
enough to invite me down to his place to help. I got there at about 11am
and we got started. Of course the first bolt on the pump housing broke, as
did two others. Eric had enough extra housings laying around to show me
that this was a common problem. He suggested doing a no ac conversion,
which sounded good to me after I realized I had turned it on maybe twice
since I owned the car. Well sure enough after hacksawing the bracket down,
Eric realized that he had cut one of his old ones with a seized bolt. 6
blades later we had the bracket.
	We got everything together and she is now running great. The temp
needle never goes above the middle now. The car moved me and all my stuff
600 miles to Maryland without complaint (though she didn't like going up
the hills much at all). Not to mention around 34mpg. Now with no ac and
no boxes it handles fantastically. Thanks again to Eric.

Blake
88 16v