Re: a/c and heater problem

> I have a 84 VW scirocco 8v and when I try to use the a/c or heater
> nothing happens.  the motor doesn't turn or the car motor doesn't change
> speed for the a/c.  I checked the fuses and none are blown.  does anyone
> know what could be the problem.

  check the switch that controls the blower motor. just remove the hvac
panel and make sure it's plugged in all the way. they tend to be picky.
if that's not it, check to make sure your blower motor is good. i've
replaced two where the resistor pack was blown in two. i'm not sure if
it'll work with a bad blower motor, but when you turn your fan switch on
to any position (besides off) your radiator fan should kick on. good
luck.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com