RE: Nuespeed 16v springs VS H&R 16v springs??

Neuspeeds are usually a bit lower than the H&R, but stiffer. I've heard some
complain that the quality is sometimes not good, particularly with springs
that aren't matched front-to-rear, but most people seem to be happy with
them.

IMHO, the H&R is the best all-round spring. It's a bit lower than stock, but
not "slammed", reasonably comfy around town, and very firm once you get into
the thicker coils on an autocross or track. I've driven many different 16v
setups, and I think I made the best possible choice with my H&R/Koni combo.

Neal