Re: (OT)B3 Service

At 3:24 PM -0700 8/16/01, Lisa Lutman wrote:
>I have a 1992 G60 Passat Syncro Wagon in silver with 140,000 kms on
>it. Does that count?
>
>I have the CD and the book - the book is sooooo much more user
>friendly IMO. Easier to find stuff than trying to figure out what
>keyword to search under and then having to figure out what page you
>want to open up. Too sloooooowwww for me. The CD is copyable, but of
>course, I know nothing about that;) Probably some copyright issues
>around that.
>
>Lisa

I've got a '93 GLX too, and the book, and the CD.  Unfortunately, the
CD has a big scratch on it and won't install anymore.  I need to
contact Bentley and see if they will replace it.

I totally agree with Lisa, however the book has no info on the '93 VR6.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |