downpipe update

If there is to be a silver lining in this I may have found it. It isn't
the flexpipe portion that is leaking. The PO had the flex pipe replaced.
It didn't look rusted and the nuts came off relatively easily! The leak
is where the cylindrical swivel (one on each of the 2 flex portions) has
a crack where it attaches to the pipe. This makes the flex pipe slide up
and down causing the leak. I will have this welded and hopefuly be good.
I had bought a flexpipe from a local guy. He had cut off his cat, so I
was going to add my cat to that one.
John