Re: Euro Sidemarkers ?

--- Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> duncanmcgowan@hotmail.com writes:
>
> <<  cant figure out what looks better. Ive seen a
> few pictures but im
>  undecided. thanks
>   >>
> I put mine below the molding, in the same spot that
> the originally came in
> the Euro roccos (stock location)  I personally think
> it looks better this
> way.  I also wired mine up backwards, meaning the
> are on all the time
> whenever the lights are on, and when you put the
> signal on they blink
> opposite of the regular signal.  Unfortunately, i
> dont remember how i did
> this so i cant help that much, but there is a link
> somewhere on some listers
> site that shows you how to do it this way.  Later

if anyone finds this link - please share

thanks!

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)