RE: Headlight options

Well, my 16v still has the crappy standard American headlights, so
when you decide what kind of change you want to make, I would
certainly be interested in picking up your old euro conversion, that
is if you would consider selling it to a fellow Texas Scirocco owner.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.