help me, you get $$

i am in desperate need of someone who has teh experience to help me.  My scirocco has been a stubborn bastard, and i need someone to put it in its place.  If there is anyone in the franklin county, ohio area that has teh equipment to test teh duty cycle, i am willing to pay $$ for them to come and fix my car...  my parents obviously arent too worried that it doesnt run right, but i want it to..obviously.  My # is 614-764-8620. call if you can help me.

Dan Miller