Re: Dual Rad Fans

> you mean adding another fan (push mode) in front or replace like I did the
> fan and cowl with a new dual fan system
> from http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/auto.htm (see item top right on that
> page *scirocco dual fan*
> I got mine on the dealers listing (check online) for 175$.00 works really
> nice, and I did do a tech note on my web site if that is the info you where
> looking for that is. (grin)

Agreed, the Flex-a-lite setup is well buildt and fits perfet.  And shoot,
if a mk1 scirocco radiator with the flex-a-lite can keep a modded 1.8t
pefectly cool, I think it will do a fine job on any 16v or 8v. (Yarrow was
running the stock mk1 rad with flex-a-lite fans).

It is expensive, but if you lucky, one might pop up on ebay (got mine new
from ebay for $140 including shipping).

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox