RE: Kamei Spoiler on a Euro Bumper Scirocco....Possible?

Somebody mentioned that this could be a problem. Thanks for the
confirmation. So, does anyone have any ideas of how to stiffen it? If I had
to guess, I'd almost have to say it's polystyrene (sp?). It's white and
surprisingly thin/brittle.

Neal