FREE ROC Bay Area!

ok,

I was previously trying to part this thing out andor
sell it, but hey if you can come tow it by Friday, its
yours. Still has 210mm flywheel, close ratio 5spd,
neuspeed throttle body, short throw shifter, alum
wheels w/ 195/60 slightly used, complete 1.6 w/
hydraulic head conversion, vented front discs, dual
outlet manifold w/ down pipe...missing one tailight
assy (LR) GOOD PARTS CAR. I am located on the
Penninsula. First one to contact me *AND* tow it is
the lucky winner...

Luis
chuntpa@yahoo.com
650-726-7924