RE: Kamei Spoiler on a Euro Bumper Scirocco....Possible?

I have heard that fiberglass resin and plastic don't go too well together.
However, if you used epoxy and tape and/or mat, I have heard that this works
better. Although, I have actually done neither, but I got this advice when I
was considering modyfying BMW sideskirts to fit my scirocco.
Todd