Re: bad cv joint symptoms

>     Could a bad outer CV joint cause the following thing:  The car give a quick pull to the left (the side with the assumed bad joint) right after changing gears.  It also pulls to this side when braking.  The cars is also having some other bad driveability issues that i think all relate to the same problem.

  not sure if the a2 chassis is suceptible to this, but my '86 starting
doing this after i swerved to avoid hitting the lady in the bmw that cut
me off. came to find out later that my a-arm was cracked (the arm that
holds the control arm). it started doing weird things, like pulling to
one side. got it welded back up and added a stress bar. should be fine
now.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com