Re: [OT: Whining and moaning]

And don't let them know when you have any money!

No worries there (not since I got the silver door wedge anyway), and maybe a
little slapping around, I actually smacked it I was so mad at it, and it has
been a very good car for two whole days. (please, don't send the  rocc rights
activists after me)

I agree about the money, the Jetta had a string of problems in the two weeks
between ordering and recieving the Beetle (new car, must mean money)

As for Jealousy, the Beetle and the two domestics have stayed out of it, it's
just the two 87's, no doubt the Jetta feels abandoned, and the Rocc is just
plain bad (oh, and it's a SHE, very moody, which means she is pleasant at
least SOME of the time)

Cathy (87 Rocc and TD Jetta, 88 F150 Pickup, OO New Beetle TDI, 01 PT Cruiser)