Re: Whining and moaning

--- dale witt <dwitt1@satx.rr.com> wrote:
> I have to agree with Jason on this one.......I am just
> glad to hear someone
> voice a belief that I have had for a long time.  My two
> are parked side by
> side in a garage.  If one needs a part or anything worked
> on......I always
> back the other one out and close the garage door.
> Although this is not a
> theory based on science.......I have owned these rocs
> long enough to see a
> trend.

Trust me.  The theory seems to be correct.

For instance, I worked on the '84 yesterday, the '85 was
sitting next to it.  Well this morning, the '85 had a
*totally* flat front tire, separated from the rim even.

It's just like having children.  If one gets something, the
others want something too.  (Thank God for parts cars!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
8 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.