need Tech advice or opinions on Audi exhaust switch into A1

The Audi 5000 series does have 5 cyl. but it should still bolt right onto an
A1.  It would just have the extra exhaust hole sticking out.  I have been
discussing this with my friends and getting rid of the fifth hole will cause
some problems.  Thanks for any help or advice anyone can give.  O, and if
your wondering why the switch.  The exhaust manifold is larger compared to
stock VW.

I just finished my webpage for the 8V I just purchased, as well as my buddies
Sport Linkage Page.  Any comments for these pages would be greatly
appreciated, I worked on them for days.
<A HREF="http://dstracing.4t.com">DSTracing.4t.com</A>
<A HREF="http://premorocco85.4t.com">premorocco85.4t.com</A>
Thanks for the bandwith