Re: [Tech] Sources for Auto paint

-- Cheapass Ron <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
> -- Mash <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > list:
> >
> > I'm looking for a source for "Diamond Silver
> Metallic"
> > paint for Spoon (I forget the code).
> >
> > Can anyone suggest a place to get this? I've got
> > someone to paint it - I just need the paint.
>
> Any decent auto body supply shop should be able to
> supply that color in
> a variety of paint types from a variety of
> manufacturers.  Check the
> yellow pages; that's simplest.

OK, so I can get the paint anywhere (prices are the
same everywhere - right?)

Can anyone tell me how much paint I'll need to paint
two cars?

TIA!

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)