[TECH] 8v and 16v brake swap

Hey ya'll
Im in the middle of the cabby rebuild and have to wait another week for it
to be completed due to technical difficulties.

So im looking for info regarding putting 16v front calipers on the Cabby
(8v, 82) leaving the stock cabby master cyln in place.

so here are my options.
leave the stock 8v non-vented rotors on it.
put stock 8v vented rotors and calipers from the 85 on it
put the front 16v calipers on it leaving the 8v master clyn on it.
put front and rear 16v calipers on it leaving the stock 8v master clyn
put the full 16v brake kit on it including master clyn and pedal cluster
I dont actually want to do that, but I will if I have to.

I would like to do the 4wheel disk brakes with the stock 8v master clyn. +
proportioning valves..
brian
87 16v for sale come and get it. $350. Bring a flatbed. good motor donor.
85 Cabby (loaner car right now running better every day $1500)
82 Cabby on jack stands missing motor
81S Sold.. getting picked up monday...