turbo or supercharger kits for 8816V

Listers, there is a company in Waterloo Ontario  H-S Motorsports who makes a
16VG60 kit but be WARNED, this guy is a real asshole.  I gave the guy a
deposit of 1000$ US dollars back in March then he told me the kit was ready
to be shipped in the beginning of May.  Part of the deal with him is you have
to send him a G60 ecu for modification. I could find one for a good price and
asked him if he had one to sell me which he did for 220$ US.  So I send him
the final payment for the kit 1095$US.  This price did not include the ecu.
May 17 he got the payment and was supposed to ship the kit  then he's on"
holiday ".  Well to make a long story short I didn't get the kit until July
16 and it was two parts short, crank pulley and by-pass hose.  So what
happened to the kit being ready back in May and it doesn't get here until
July with two parts missing. This was after numerous phone calls and promises
made that he'd ship the kit.

Then he tells me he's not paying  for shipping after he got final payment.  I
told him he should have included the shipping cost with balance and I would
gladly have paid.  He doesn't take credit cards so everything is send a check
and wait for it to clear 5 days can't cod international. So then I lost it.
Being an xMarine I was ready to invade Ontario after leaving a couple of
nasty messages on his answering machine for some reason the guy screens all
his calls ( maybe his pissed off other people )  and bangin out some caps in
email (this guy hates when you shout at him).  I finally got his attention.
He emails back and says that he's gonna refund my money cause he doesn't like
my tone and that he's got too many other good customers waiting for this kit.
 Good customers!!   What the fuck am I a bad customer.  I've been pretty damn
patient.  Now he's gonna turn it around and make me the bad guy.

So I go to Waterfest looking for this clown ready to punch a hole in his
throat, rip his jugular vain out and strangle him with it  (I'll tell you how
I really feel later ).  I run into this guy from Bhan Brenner (nice guy) and
he tells me how this dude got his ass kicked last year at Waterfest in the
hotel he was stayin at, how he owes people big time money or parts and that I
should feel lucky cause I'm the first guy that he knows of that received this
kit.  I couldn't find him that day.  Probably because he knows he might have
gotten his ass kicked by me or someone else.  And here it is August 11 and I
still haven't received the by-pass hose.   I would recommend looking
elsewhere for a 16V G60 kit and not dealing with HS Motorsports and owner
Howard Deiter Startz.

Sincerely,

Paul A Rutko
86.5 16V Scirocco