Re: Want to look at some MK 1s

At 1:59 PM -0700 8/10/01, Mash wrote:

>I'm a mk1 Scirocco kinda guy, but please don't kill
>another Scirocco (even if it is MK2)!

Yes.  I've noticed a couple of list memebers
(ahemMIKELEACHahemRICHDEEDE) seem to have a "thing" for doing this.
<G>

We may have to put up "do not sell to these people" posters pretty soon!

(Mike/Rich - just a lotta Scirocco love here, feel it!)

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |