RE: A Digifiz on eBay

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=594
083700&r=0&t=0>
> be careful with this "the Moorhuhn" guy.
> Although he has a good eBay rating, he is an idiot.
> At least I had some trouble with him because he pushed up prices
> and is often using pictures of my cars in his auctions.

Just FYI, his 3% surcharge for acceptance of Paypal is a violation of
TOS of Ebay and Paypal.  Ignoring the violation, it's irritating to
those of us that pay these fees without complaint.

Sounds like he is shill bidding,too, if I read Dirk's comment
correctly.

Such violations *could* be reported to Safe Harbor (Questionable Item
> Listing Practices):
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html>

Hmmmm...

Greg :)