Stripping 16v continues.. stuff/car forsale

So folks.
here is the deal. after disassembling the front end of the 16v I find that
the brand new lower control arm took 90% of the hit and that is the bit
that is bent the most. I cannot swear to it, but i think the frame is
nearly perfectly straight.
so here is the deal on side was longer than the other by .3 inches and the
control arm is bent close to a 1/4" or slightly more thats .25 inches. So
if you need a 16v car that is mostly there including the 16v motor and
tranny (needs new seals)
things that have been deleted.
brakes, control arms, sway bars(front and rear), stress bars (upper and
lower), pedal cluster, dash, door cards. euro lights and bumpers, seats,
carpet. ABD shift linkage, TT cat back exhaust. shocks(tokiko dead) and
springs (old nuespeed sports H&R prolly according to Potterman).

things that you get
(16v transaxle and wiring donor) with the 16v kit intact
a good running 16v. (air filter was clogged causing poor running) with
many wires and CIS disconnected, but still there.
fairly straight frame with dents in front left and rear left.
but the only thing is you will need to come and get it ASAP and tow it on
a flatbed/bring enough stuff to make it roll.

Or we can pull it and you can come and get it within a week.

So stuff for sale
no REASONABLE offer refused. No im not selling anything for $1 or $500.00
:-) now you have a good range.

16v car (body kit is whole and sorry to the dude who wanted it.. Im just
not gonna pull it.) ( will have a SALVAGE title)
or
16v motor and engine bay wiring harness, brand spanking new Distributor
either way it is

Nuespeed Sport (old prolly H&R)
TT cat back
sunroof with spare good seal, the one on it leaks.
If i forgot anything that is not on either list let me know
And I am NOT shipping oversized items.

Brian (location Atlanta, GA)
678-595-0882
87 16v parting.. junkyard bound
85 Cabby.. untouched.. $1500.00
82 Cabby.. missing much.. much more in boxes.
81S sold.. to the man in Augusta..
91 VFR750F (12 sec 1/4 mi) $4000.00 (nearly all new plastic from shipping
damage)
85 Dodge conversion van high top very nice $2900

parts..
Oh yeah Thanks to Neal T. for all the help the last two days.