Re: other Air/Fuel meters

Damn right that's a nice looking gauge!  I looked around on the web, and
found out they are made by a company called Nordskog Performance Products
(www.intellitronix.com).  Bad thing is their analog gauge sells for $50 at
summit racing.  Their digital LED gauge looks pretty good too, and sells for
$30.  I'm not sure if I want to pay the extra $20 to go analog, although it
would look pretty cooler.

-Shawn

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:27:03 -0400, jdbubb@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>  Or take a look at this
>  http://turbonation.com/gauges.htm
>  now this is a damn nice looking gauge!
>
>  or check out the whole www.autometer.com site.
>
>  Once you start looking it's like sharks at feeding time.
>  Dan
>
>  Shawn Rader wrote:
>  >
>  > I'd like to make an air fuel meter for my car before I start doinkin
around
>  > with the CIS system, so that I can see where I'm runnin rich or lean.
I saw
>  > the design for one on Scirocco.org.  The thing I don't like about it is
it
>  > uses a LED display, which I think would look tacky on the MK1 dash.
All the
>  > aftermarket displays use LED's too.
>  >   Anyway, what I was wondering is if anyone knows of any analog gauges
that
>  > will display 4 cyl. dwell, or duty cycle?  This would be easy because I
>  > could hook it right up to the CIS test connector to measure Air/Fuel.
>  > want something that will look good on the dash.  I'm thinking of
putting a
>  > piece of brushed aluminum (maybe carbon? what have other people used)
where