Bits and pieces for sale

Hi list

I have a couple of MK2 Scirocco bits that are of no use to me so if your
interested - mail me

Dubweiser aluminium scuttle panel - replaces the plastic tray that goes
under the bonnet vents/above the heater & wiper motor. Custom shaped to fit,
brand new and never used. Comes with fixing bolts/screws and a big Dubweiser
sticker - GBP 20

Pair of genuine VAG front orange indicators that came from my car (1991
Scala UK/Euro model) when i changed them to clear. In good condition without
cracks. - GBP 40

Pair of white Scala rear cliusters inc bulb holders. These are the ones with
the white stripes across them. Good condition. Purchased by me to see
whether they would go with my car (Tornado RED) They dont IMHO but will
probably suit other colours better. Removed from 1989 UK Scala. - GBP 70

A2 Golf 16v 50mm manifold (throttle body on left from front of car). Removed
from 1990 A2 Golf 16v for project - now aborted. Includes both parts, fuel
lines, injectors - GBP 110

All prices in Pounds ex p&p

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala