RE: turbo or supercharger kits for 88 16v

Stealth Racing in the UK does 16v turbo conversions for A2 Golfs which
generally give somewhere between 225 & 250hp depending on mods. As to
whether they will suppy as a kit i dont know.

What i do know is they are developing an 8v conversion and i have discussed
using my car as the mule for this. They are also of the opinion that it
would be no trouble to put their conversion in a 16v Scirocco. They use
Turbo Technics components and Garret turbos

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise